The Kingdom of Kalladen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Kalladen

The place to find all things pertaining to Kalladen, the Waco chapter of the High Fantasy Society

HomeHome  CR ForumsCR Forums  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Og's New World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darc_knite0115

darc_knite0115

Character sheet
Character Name: Kyrryn Stonewall
Class (1): Archer/Scout/Infernal Champion/Warrior

Og's New World Empty
PostSubject: Og's New World   Og's New World Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:23 pm

"AGGGGGHHH!!!!" The devil dog screams as Kyrryn rips through its flesh with his mace and in one final twitch the beast falls dead...........

Sir Og emerges from the other side of the trees dragging the second demonic beast by it tail...." This was the only other one I could find Kyrryn."
"Good" said the Death Angel as he returned his weapons to there sheaths. The two warriors had broken away from the War games of Kalladen and Drakenfjord to prevent any type of creature locating the Black Abbey. The Abbey is a place Kyrryn keeps any and all from, due to the fact of the secrets it keeps. The night soon comes to the woods as Og and Kyrryn return to the coast for a nights rest. A short time later Kyrryn sits up in his stirrups and sees torch light coming from around the corner of the road.......

"Who would be coming to the Blackwoods at this hour?" Kyrryn thought to himself as he gestured toward Og to prepare for battle. The men dismounted and drew there weapons. Soon the light becomes stronger as it shines from a wood covered cart. The cart was one of four coming down the road and the night air filled with gypsy music. Og leans over to Kyrryn and whispers "I know this song....". Og smiles at the dark knight as he rolls his eyes at the Scotsman. The wagons stop just short of the spot were the two warrior sit.
"Lets prepare to make camp!" the old woman from the lead cart shouts.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Kyrryn calls out as he and Og step into the light. "Who are you?" the shocked woman yelled. Men from the other carts started to run to the elderly lady's voice.
"I am Kyrryn Stonewall......Keeper of these lands.....This is no place to keep camp....so leave." The woman stated to the dark one, "I am Lady Stella.....Leader of the Gypsy troupe you see hear and are horses and asses are tired." Kyrryn eyes start to glow pale blue as he searches the souls of the gypsies before him to see there true purpose. The souls show that they were simple preformers and artisans trying to avoid the trade road that had become a battlefield. While Kyrryn scanned the gypsies three of the men stepped forward and Og raised his battle-axe and smirked..."Aye, come closer and three will meet the deity of there choosing..." The men seeing this stepped back to a safer distance. Og then looks over to Kyrryn and nudges him. "Well.....Do we fight them or let them breathe a few years more?" The Knight replies.....They live for now, but we must stay and lead them out in the morning so the Abbey remains safe. The Gypsy woman smiles and claps her hands.
"Great!....then we make peace by dance and drink....!"

The Gypsies made camp and broke out there best wines and ales. The campfire roared as the two men were treated to the best the Gypsies had to offer. Drinks were poured till almost the entire supply was gone. Music and dance made the alcohol go down faster as Og and Kyrryn indulged themselves to near oblivion. Then Kyrryn noticed that a few of the gypsies including Lady Stella were staring at the dark knight's armor. "What is it on the armor you seek," Kyrryn asked.
"I've not seen marking of that kind since the early part of my life." Lady Stella replied
"You know these marks?" Kyrryn added.
"Those are the marks of a soldier angel....I assume you have the same marks on your body as well?" said the old woman.
"Your correct." Upon hearing this Kyrryn feels odd about the knowledge the woman has and stood up to walk away.
"Wait....I meant no disrespect.....please come back to the fire......we have relics you may find familiar and if you like them I shall sell them to you.

Kyrryn turned back around and grinned. "What could a old gypsy woman and her rabble have that I could want." Upon hearing this the gyspies hopped up and ran to the middle cart of the caravan and began unloading the items within. Og by this time had consumed mass amounts of honey ale and staggered to where Kyrryn was at. "Hey hey hey.......what are yous doing?" Og slurred.
"Trying to sees what the Gyspies have for sale." Kyrryn said.
"Great! I need new weapons and shiny stuff...." Og added as all manners of things were taken out of the cart.

Soon the campfire looked more like a market place as Kyrryn and Og looked through the stock. Og at this point had stepped away from the fire and walked towards the cart where a Gypsy man was carrying out a wooden box. "What is in the box......." Og asked.
"It's a very old and special item we gypsies have had for many years.....We have not had anyone wealthy enough to purchase it." The old man said.
"Well....lets see it and If i like it.....I will take it." The drunk Scotsman replied. The Old man opened the box and inside was a shiny decorative metal mask, Kyrryn felt a evil presence and before he could locate the source he heard Og scream out in pain. The barbarian had place the mask on his face and the mask began to absorb into his face! "What the hell!" Kyrryn yelled as he turned to help Og and once Kyrryn reached out to grab the mask it had disappeared completely into Og's body. Kyrryn drew is sword and lunged at Lady Stella.....
"What was the mask used for!" the enraged knight yelled.
"It was just a mask that was sold to us years ago by a necromancer.....he told us two demons lived inside it......We have showed many a person the mask over the years and it has never shown signs of magic......we thought it was a con from the necromancer....I PROMISE my Lord!!!!" Lady Stella begged. "Hahahahahaha........free." A devilish voice laughed from within Og's Body. A second voice emerged......"Both are free." Kyrryn releases Stella and spins around to see faces of evil form on Og's face. Kyrryn stops and thinks to himself, "Og has always need to be darker and the demons will aid in that until I can remove them." Kyrryn puts away his weapon and returns to Lady Stella........."Here is five blood rubies....that should re-supply your camp and hear are five more for the mask. The gypsies stand shocked as Kyrryn raises his wings and fly's off with the now demented laughing Scotsman in to the night sky.

The Gypies quickly break camp and leave the Blackwoods....never to be seen again.
Back to top Go down
og-macdonald

og-macdonald

Title(s) : Sir/Lord

Character sheet
Character Name: Og MacDonald
Class (1): Barbarian/Warrior/Paladin

Og's New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Og's New World   Og's New World Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:08 am

Og wakes to find himself in a bed he does not remember getting into. He moves to sit up and it all comes to him in a flash of pain. "Ohh crap that was good mead" as he lays back down "I'm getting to old for this." As he waits for the ringing to dim he hears sounds of singing and the smell of cooked foods. "I'm in a tavern... but we where in the woods... Kyrryn must have brought me here". From a dark corner of the room something moves and as Og looks and reaches to his side where his dagger should be he sees Kyrryn sitting up in the chair. "Felling better my friend" says Kyrryn. "By the gods speak softer," reply's Og. "I will leave you to collect yourself, take your time, you are safe here." Kyrryn then stands to leave the room he sticks a dagger in to the chair he was sitting in and as Og hears every step he makes down the hall he is glad for such a friend to see him through this mistake. He then closes his eyes and rolls over and quickly falls back to sleep.

Many hours later he wakes to find himself in a very dark ally. "Wha? where?" Then he hears the morning bells and knows he is in Westgate. "The sea, I must be at the docks but how did I get here? And why am I all wet?". Looking down he realizes it is not water but blood he is covered in. He quickly stands and checks himself for injury. "Not mine, then who?" As he stands there trying to remember he hears a cry to the city guards. Startled he turns and runs down the ally away from the cry's and noise, making his way to the waters edge. Not stopping, he jumps in to wash the blood off his clothes. He then climbs the ladder out of the water and heads for the castle where he has been staying while his lands are being cleared for building.

He makes it to his room and has time to wash the smell of sea water from his body before he hears a knock at his door. "Enter!" he yells from under a towel as he pulls on his clothing. The door opens and a Page walks in and waits to be seen. "Well?!" Og barks. "My lord, there has been an attack at the docks and the King demands to see you at once!" a shocked look crosses the barbarians face but is quickly replaced by a devious smirk. In a calm voice he says "An attack you say? Tell, Cyrus I will be their shortly". The page nods his head and turns and is gone with the door closing behind him. A sinister voice emerges from his thoughts. One that calls for the blood and screams of men. A voice in his head that says ohh yes the war... This will be fun!

Shaking his head, not believing his own thoughts, or how he could think such things with no remorse. "By the Gods what is wrong with me?". Quickly cleaning his dagger and sword he adds them to his belt and turns for the door. "What have we done?" He stops "We?" shaking his head "Yep, mead is bad Og you know this." He chastises himself as he is heading out the door to answer the Kings call.
Back to top Go down
darc_knite0115

darc_knite0115

Character sheet
Character Name: Kyrryn Stonewall
Class (1): Archer/Scout/Infernal Champion/Warrior

Og's New World Empty
PostSubject: A Conversation at night   Og's New World Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:05 am

Kyrryn walks the streets of Kalladen as he always does and takes in all the events of the past month. "War is here....I shall miss these quite walks....The King will want me on the frontline and I will be happy to do so." The dark one smirks to himself. "I will always take up arms and thrive in the heat of battle......men think death is the end.....its only the beginning." Kyrryn ponders quitely as he makes his way to the docks. As he enters the port of Kalladen he sees a pale figure wander his way. A young bar maiden he knows from a tavern not far from there, but she has died......for it is her shadow that walks his way. "I didnt do this?" the death angel says as the girl floats past. "They are one......One is three and death has come to me." the spirit softly speaks and continues down the cobblestone path towards the city. "One is thr......Damn!" Kyrryn snaps to attention. "Ive got to find him before anyone else sees him!" Kyrryn didnt have to search long as hears a bloodcurdling scream come from down the block. The Dark Knight bolts down to where the noise had came from to see what he feared had occurred. "Og!" Kyrryn calls out. "Stop.....You can not be seen doin this!"he said. The figure who's back was turned came around and three voices reply "Ive only just started.....I will have my fun....Cirrus has made me King and will do as I please." The demonic Scotsman had just mauled two maidens with his bare hands and had there blood soaking into his clothes and flesh. "McDonald was made King....you two are just bastard spirits that couldnt do it on there own." Kyrryn sarcasticly replies. "And since I cant remove you two just yet from my brother in arms I will make you a deal." Kyrryn added. The Bloodsoaked king draws his swords. "Make your offer quick, Dark One, or I will finish my night with your heart in my hand."Kyrryn unmoved by Og's threat continues. " I will fight you for the control of his Majesty....here and now.....The terms are you two keep to the castle with Og and only kill in the War with Drakenfjord." "What is the prize WHEN we win." the Demons howl. "I take Og's soul and you two shall be King of Kalladen." The face of Og smiles a devilish grin. "We accept.....come now lets dance." At that moment Og charges towards Kyrryn at full tilt. With both swords he drives them into the Knights body burying them to the hilt! Kyrryn throws his arms and head an gasps in pain. "You lose.......we are king." the demons call out. " Kyrryn brings his head back with a smile on his face. "My turn." The knight grabs his opponent as he begins to glow pale blue, crackling with energy. Then suddenly the king is blasted from where he stood and into the wall behind him. "You fools....you do not know who I am?" Kyrryn calls to them. The body of Sir Og lays against the wall smoldering from the blast. The demons begin to beg. "Please......no more.......we well honor the wager." Kyrryn walks to them and picks them up. "Stand up!.....the man that dwells in that body would NEVER beg....even in defeat." he says. "But here is a reminder of what has came about this night." Kyrryn whispers into Og's ear. Kyrryn draws out the two swords of the King and with two swings of the weapons he slashes the scotsman across his chest and face. "Now I will clean this mess and return you three to the Castle."

The next morning Og awakes and feels the stinging of a open wound on his face. Also he looks down and sees that his chest is heavily bandaged. "Bugger! What happen to me!" The King calls out. Kyrryn walks from the shadows of the chambers to answer his wounded brother of the sword. "You were attacked at the docks tryin to save two bar maidens from mercenaries wearing the colors of Drakenfjord." Kyrryn said. " I happen to be walking down the docks just as you were struck by a mace to the head.....thank the gods your head is that of granite." Kyrryn smirks. " I dont feel lucky." Og adds. "Why was I at the docks?" the King asked. "You were surveying the Navy I recently acquired for you....I was to meet you, but was running late....I wish I had found you sooner M'Lord." Kyrryn told Og. The King sat up in the bed and ponder the words spoken to him. "Drakenfjord will feel a stronger sting than ever before because of this." Og softly speaks as he looks out the castle window to the north. Kyrryn walks up to the King and touches him on the shoulder. "We will finish this ordeal.....I promise you." the Dark Knight says. "Rest now...the Healers are on there way to mend your wounds....Ive also seen the remodeling of the east tower....very nice." Kyrryn says as he leaves the chambers, putting a huge smile on the New Kings face.

"I do what no one wants to do.........I do what needs to be done." Kyrryn thinks to himself as he walks down the dark castle hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Og's New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Og's New World   Og's New World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Og's New World
Page 1 of 1