The Kingdom of Kalladen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Kalladen

The place to find all things pertaining to Kalladen, the Waco chapter of the High Fantasy Society

HomeHome  CR ForumsCR Forums  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School block.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade Wildspeaker

Shade Wildspeaker

Character sheet
Character Name: Shade Wildspeaker
Class (1): Druid

School block..... Empty
PostSubject: School block.....   School block..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:15 am

the kalladen wiki is blocked for some stupid reason and why I have no idea....
Back to top Go down
Sleet Gil-shalos
Admin
Sleet Gil-shalos

Character sheet
Character Name: Sleet Gil-shalos
Class (1): Healer/Wizard

School block..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School block.....   School block..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:48 pm

Blocked how? I just logged on and everything is working fine.

Are you trying to "edit" something? You have to be registered to do ANY editing. Have you registered? If not, you need to.

Sleet
Back to top Go down
https://kalladen.rpg-board.net
Shade Wildspeaker

Shade Wildspeaker

Character sheet

School block..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School block.....   School block..... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Sleet Gil-shalos wrote:
Blocked how? I just logged on and everything is working fine.

Are you trying to "edit" something? You have to be registered to do ANY editing. Have you registered? If not, you need to.

Sleet

no its not blocked at my home its just blocked at our school for some stupid reason so i cant show people that are intested in joining stuff....
Back to top Go down
Sleet Gil-shalos
Admin
Sleet Gil-shalos

Character sheet

School block..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School block.....   School block..... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:49 pm

Ahh, ok, I understand now. Unfortunately, schools are starting to block quite a few sites now...very frustrating. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Shade Wildspeaker

Shade Wildspeaker

Character sheet

School block..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School block.....   School block..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:27 pm

nah its ok its just very lame and they really have no reason to do that it doesn't violate any rules or anything....I just hope they don't block this website....or I'll cry O,,o
Back to top Go down
Sleet Gil-shalos
Admin
Sleet Gil-shalos

Character sheet

School block..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School block.....   School block..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:58 pm

No, no, don't do that! Mad Don't give up on the wiki, though, because more & more stuff is going to be posted there and I think it's going to be a valuable tool for everybody.
Back to top Go down
Shade Wildspeaker

Shade Wildspeaker

Character sheet

School block..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School block.....   School block..... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:19 pm

Sleet Gil-shalos wrote:
No, no, don't do that! Mad Don't give up on the wiki, though, because more & more stuff is going to be posted there and I think it's going to be a valuable tool for everybody.

indeed i wont ill just need 2 find a way to show ppl here without worrying about the blocker but i dont know how 2 yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School block..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School block.....   School block..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School block.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom of Kalladen :: Discussions :: Public Discussions-
Jump to: