The Kingdom of Kalladen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Kalladen

The place to find all things pertaining to Kalladen, the Waco chapter of the High Fantasy Society

HomeHome  CR ForumsCR Forums  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How To Make Shields and Weapons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Loin of Bos Taurus

Sir Loin of Bos Taurus

Character sheet
Character Name: Sir Loin of Bos Taurus
Class (1): Barbarian

How To Make Shields and Weapons Empty
PostSubject: How To Make Shields and Weapons   How To Make Shields and Weapons Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:50 am

I guess the general gist of making LARP weapons and shields is very simple. Take a rod and stick some foam on it cover the foam and whack your friends. But, I appeal the good populace of Kalladen to point out the finer points in the manufacture of articles of war. Mundane locations for the appropriation of the required material would also be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Barda dragonsbane

Barda dragonsbane

Character sheet
Character Name: Barda Dragonsbane
Class (1): Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Shields and Weapons   How To Make Shields and Weapons Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:56 pm

im not that great at weapon creation but i do know of a pretty good place to find core. I read in another forum of weapon creation that kite spar is about 12 dollars per 6 feet, this place has it same price for 7 feet but the shipping make it aroud twenty so i recomend if you buy from there to buy in bulk because 10 or more and it goes down to around $10.50 a piece plus same shipping so its kinda less expensive. www.kitebuilder.com, they also sell graphite(around $18.00 for 42 inches.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thesoaringfalcon
shivanni-macdonald
Admin
shivanni-macdonald

Title(s) : Regent/ Baroness/ Dame

Character sheet
Character Name: Shivanni Macdonald
Class (1): Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Shields and Weapons   How To Make Shields and Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Dollar tree or General Dollar is usually a great resource for Pool noodle and camp-foam Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shivanninixanna
Sleet Gil-shalos
Admin
Sleet Gil-shalos

Character sheet
Character Name: Sleet Gil-shalos
Class (1): Healer/Wizard

PostSubject: Making weapons   How To Make Shields and Weapons Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:02 pm

Try going to some golf courses and asking them for any broken clubs. The shaft of the club makes great core for swords, and they either charge VERY little or just give them to you for free.

Sleet
Back to top Go down
https://kalladen.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Shields and Weapons   How To Make Shields and Weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Make Shields and Weapons
Page 1 of 1